Made from the finest French grapes and sweetened only with vineyard ripened grape and fruit juices, St. Dalfour’s delicious French Grape Preserve will transport you to sun-kissed French vineyards.
The gentle tannin and rich sweetness and of the French Grape Preserve make it one of St. Dalfour’s most versatile flavours. If you’re a traditionalist, it is delicious simply spread on toast and used in dessert recipes. But for a bit more adventure, it can just as easily be used as a condiment for meat or paired with strong cheese for a marriage made in heaven.
We are so in love with this new flavour, we have tried it out in a whole range of ways, including compiling a new recipe:
- Try our new recipe, Perfect Brie & Bacon pastries, which combine salty bacon and brie with a touch of sweetness from St. Dalfour’s French Grape preserve. Simple and satisfying!
- Try in place of jam for the classic American combination of peanut butter and jelly
- Spread on crackers or toasted sour dough with cream cheese and prosciutto
- Add 1tbsp to a baked camembert with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Reduce your cane sugar intake by swapping sugar for spread in homemade flapjacks (swap apricot for grape in this tasty recipe)
- Rustle up some fruity filled cupcakes or fill Mini Victoria Sponges with grape preserve and cream
- Stir into vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with grated chocolate for a tasty treat
- Make your own savoury yet sweet and spicy meatballs. Simply combine 500g beef/pork mince with a spoon of French Grape Preserve, a scattering of herbs, and a sprinkle of chilli flakes, roll into balls and fry in a pan.
- Its National Cheese and Wine Day on 20th July, so, take your celebrations to the next level by enjoying St. Dalfour French Grape Preserve with your favourite strong cheese and a glass of wine.
The saying goes that “The best wines are the ones we drink with friends” I think you will find that “the best preserves are the ones we eat with friends”, so open a jar of French Grape Preserve and start planning your get-together menu.