- 1 jar St. Dalfour thick Apricot Spread
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped eschalots
- 2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
Combine St. Dalfour Apricot Spread, rosemary, eschalots, vinegar, olive oil and chili flakes.
Add salt to your taste. Refrigerate for about 1 hour if possible before use, this allows the flavors to blend.
Delicious with grilled or roasted lamb, pork or chicken.
Note: Eschalots are also known as French or golden shallots, they are small, brown, usually clumped together in two and pink inside.
This sauce will keep in a refrigerator for up to 2 weeks in a sealed glass jar.