- 2 cucumbers
- 3 tablespoon St. Dalfour Kumquat Spread
- 100 grams cup thick Greek Yoghurt
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- Freshly cracked black pepper
Thickly grate cucumbers and place in a fine sieve to drain.
After 10 minutes squeeze cucumbers with your hands to remove as much liquid as possible.
Place in a bowl and mix in remaining ingredients. Will keep covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
Note: I use this sauce as a side condiment with curries. The natural sweetness of the St. Dalfour Kumquat Spread together with the coolness of the cucumbers and yogurt perfectly counteract the spicy heat in curries.