- 2 tbsp golden peach spread
- 60 ml sugar syrup
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 300ml tonic water
- 1 peach, stone removed and thinly sliced
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Ice cubes
- In a clean jar (or cocktail shaker) add the peach spread, sugar syrup, lemon juice and a handful of ice cubes. Shake very thoroughly until the fruit spread has broken down and distributed evenly throughout the remaining liquids. This will give the drink a lovely peachy colour.
- Decant the mixture between two glasses and top each with 150ml of tonic water. Garnish with a few more ice cubes, mint sprigs and slices of the peach.