Whether it’s snowing or raining, whatever the weather St. Dalfour’s top tips will help your Christmas to shine!
- Add a touch of luxury to your Christmas home-made stuffing with St. Dalfour succulent premium cranberries. Our cranberries are handpicked in France and packed without preservatives using a patented natural method that retains the tender plump quality of the cranberries.
- In the run in to Christmas, keep your energy levels up with these tasty gluten-free apricot and chestnut treats or pop a few into little treat bags for a gift that all can enjoy.
- Brighten up your breakfasts with our wonderful fruit preserves – on toast, pancakes, waffles, croissants…with so many flavours on offer, the choice is endless.
- A spoonful of St. Dalfour Apricot spread is a wonderful addition to a Boxing Day turkey curry, or how about mixing it with yoghurt & mint for a tasty relish.
- Liven up your Christmas cheeseboard with our wonderful fig preserve – it’s the perfect accompaniment to stilton cheese.
- Replace sugar with a drizzle of St. Dalfour orange blossom honey on your porridge before heading out for a winter’s walk. For added delight, add a handful of our large raisin and cranberry mix.
- And don’t forget, our products are gluten free, have NO artificial colours, NO preservatives and NO added cane sugar. So sit back, relax and enjoy our ALL NATURAL PRESERVES.